Complementary therapies have long been identified as an important contributor to wellbeing in brain tumour patients and carers. They are a gentle, natural treatment and we are delighted to be able to expand our resource to encompass hypnotherapy.
There is plenty of evidence that hypnotherapy helps people with cancer and those who care for them. Hypnotherapy can be used alongside conventional medical treatments and for a number of different purposes.
Hypnotherapy can help brain tumour patients and carers to:
- Manage anxiety
- Reduce stress
- Create a different experience of pain
- Build confidence and optimism
- Prepare for surgery and promote post-operative healing
- Reduce of side effects of treatments, eg nausea and fatigue
- Optimise a healthy lifestyle to build resilience
Hypnotherapy at brainstrust is provided by Louise Baker. Louise is an experienced trainer of Hypnotherapy, NLP Master Practioner, and she holds diplomas in Clinical Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy. Louise has her own website at www.louisebakerhypnotherapy.co.uk
To access this service, simply email email@example.com, or call on 01983 292405